Kitchen Update

This week we got the cabinet frames painted and put new paper on the
shelves. It’s really nice having everything put back in its rightful
place (with some organizational changes made by Emily).

The doors, however, are another matter. I totally messed them up. I
primer’d them too heavily on the edges and it dribbled to the underside,
forming some nice thick latex patches. Needless to say more sanding had
to be done. They’re currently leaning against a wall in the bedroom with
primer on them. We had to get the place ready for community group on
Thursday so the cabinets are door-less.

I did install a new track light fixture from Ikea, too. We both really
like it, and it changes the ambiance in the kitchen a lot. See for
yourself!